Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sad news indeed

It was rumoured to be happening for a while but this week Adrian Chiles announced he was leaving the BBC and The One Show. I'm more than a little sad about this. I think the BBC messed it up rightly with their obsession with Chris Evans and I can hardly blame Adrian Chiles for leaving. It just makes it worse that he's going to ITV. For four years! This made me even sadder because I realised that he wouldn't be involved in the BBC coverage of 2012. I know, I'm a long term thinker about the Olympics, but he was brilliant on Olympic Breakfast in Beijing.

Can't help but feel you will be updating this page soon BBC. Or maybe just deleting it.

I prefer to remember Adrian in happier times. (Once again, I ask that you don't mention my shoulder abnormalities.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails