Thursday, July 22, 2010

30th International Tina Day

It really is the prettiest day, isn't it? Let me just write it so you can admire how pretty it is - 22nd July. And any way you choose to write it, it's still pretty - 22.07, July 22, 07/22. I can't quite put my finger on it, something about the prettiness of July (or the 7) and the loveliness of 22.

Yes, I do heart my birthday! And even if this one is the break into a new decade of the life of Tina, I still love it. I was at home for this one, first one since 2004! And it was the first birthday I got to spend with my nephew! That boy makes just regular, normal days more fun so you can imagine what he does to birthdays!!

As is customary on my birthday (no matter where I am) it rained today. All morning in fact! Which was disappointing as I wanted to go out and ride my new bike!! Yes, I got a bike for my birthday!
















Here I am on it! This was just me road testing it. Don't worry I have a helmet and wear proper shoes!

As is the camp tradition it's got a name (using the colour of it and a meteorological term) and so this is Silver Blizzard!

Tomorrow, the birthday celebrations shall continue some more! I'm going to go out for a proper ride and then out in the evening! Yeeeoooo!

Although the birthday pavlova is already finished. Boo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails