Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So that's Christmas for another year

After a disappointing November, December hasn't turned out to be any better in terms of blogging. I thought I had it cracked, I had things I wanted to blog about and nothing. No blogs happened. Much like writing my dissertation. I'm looking forward to 2011 because (hopefully) this thing will be done. Although it's hard to imagine that right now. Agh. Motivation, where for art thou?

So today I give you my new year's resolutions:

1. Write
This applies to both here and dissertation. I like writing my blog, I should write more often. I like learning stuff, I should write about what I'm finding out.

I said resolutions plural, but I can really only think of this one. I'm not going to start crazy projects (let's not mention the dismal end to project 365. I liked it, but blogger don't really make photos easy anymore.

Right, if you'll excuse me I must go and do something constructive to my dissertation. Well, the best resolutions are the ones you start immediately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails