Monday, May 07, 2012

Well this is just embarrassing now

Here I am getting ready for another trip and I never even mentioned the last one...two months ago. Eek. I even said last week I would write about it 'tomorrow'. And worse still I talked up my travelling tales before I even left for that trip. Don't worry, I won't make such a stupid mistake this time. I don't want to be the boy who cried wolf, as it were.

So where am I off? Well, I'm glad you asked. It's time for my annual reminder as to exactly how crap my French is. This time I'll be all shades of rouge in Belgrade. No, honestly. And as a special bonus lesson this year I'll find out just how abysmal my Serbian is! Two for the price of one!

But I am kind of excited too; I think Serbia will be my first new country since Cambodia in 2009. That's pretty exciting if you keep score of your new countries like I do. (What? Doesn't everybody have a mental tally of their countries?! Probably not the pot of flags though...)

And after a day like today in the homeland, what better time to go off and get some eastern European sun?

Don't worry guys, I'll take this one for the team.
While I'm away I might try and actually write about what I got up to in Colorado and why I'm moving there next. That last part is a joke. I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails