Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dear Tina

I recently received this correspondence from Chris N regarding my blog:

Tina, I don't want to be that guy but I can't help but notice that your blog hasn't been updated since the 17th of October. We all had a good giggle over the grapes but I think it times for some fresh material. I understand you're very busy/so much as happened since your last post you don't know where to start. Therefore I thought I would make it easier for you by giving you three topics you could choose to write on.

1) A tavel story. Whether it was a quick trip on the bus to town or a flight to some obscure place (like the Isle of Man), traveling places usual means funny/awkward/rewarding/embarrassing experiences. We would appreciate getting to laugh with/at you as you travel.

2) A childhood anecdote, preferably one which connects into an experience which you had recently, thus bringing together the past and present together; some might call it a historical rainbow (okay, by some I mean me).

3) The impact of Larkinism on the Irish Working Class

Now you have these handy topics to focus on, I'm looking forward to a new blog entry any day now.


Well Chris, thank you for your feedback. The management has taken the matter seriously and would like to offer this reply. 

Let me deal with the points, in order:
1. I had no idea there is a stereotypical blog monitoring guy, but I am thrilled to have one!
2. I'm glad you liked the grapes. I like the alliteration you used in that sentence. Truthfully, if I'd realised that photo was what had been greeting Princess visitors since October I would have updated more quickly.
3. I am very busy and so much has happened since I last posted; how well you know me!
4. Thank you for the material ideas. Following this post will be a blog on each of your helpful suggestions!

Also, if you could kick my butt into gear in other areas of my life I would be most appreciative.

Item 1 will be to create a butt kicking list.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails