Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Craft project

I got a new printer the other day and as it is decidedly bigger than the last one, a rejig on my desk was needed. Once that was complete and the work could begin, I changed my plans and decided that this was the perfect moment to paint the 'Design Your Mug' that Mum had bought me last Christmas (shut up, I like crafty things). Isn't funny how your priorities change when there's work to be done?

I decided not to bother with the old clothes/apron the instructions advised, and that I was adult enough to place the mug in the oven myself. I also ignored the suggested designs, making up my own. I think I triumphed.

One side...

and the other. Note the star and green swirl effects.

A pink and yellow polka dot handle.


I think this is the best part! See what I did! Unfortunately this slightly limits the mug to right handed Tinas only though. Luckily I am.

So now all I need to do is make the 'Build Your Own Snow Globe' from about 7 years ago and I'll be all set for work!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ha I love the "all finished" bit! Remember your magic Christmas tree?! Tee hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails