Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Sunday afternoon

And I'm supposed to be working on stuff for this week. But of course that can't begin until I doss on tinternet first of all.

I just came across this:




A couple of weeks ago we were playing games in YF. We all had bits of paper (required for the game, can't remember what) as we were finished with them a subsidiary game evolved. Could you throw your scrunched up paper into the bin in the middle of the circle? All eyes were on you as you threw it and of course there was a big 'yeeeeooooo' if you missed.

When it got to my turn I waited until the attention had somewhat shifted off me and threw it....


...and it landed squarely in the bin!

I lost cool points though because I felt the need to point out to everyone that I got it in. 

I can't help but feel that if I had been anywhere near the videoing of that video it would all have been ruined...'wow you did it! You got it in!'

Be cool Tina, be cool!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails