Saturday, August 01, 2009

Little treasures

Day 2 in Singapore and everything is going well. Similiar feelings to
being back at the Lake which I didn't expect.

Staying with Clare, Derek and the girls is fun. They (the girls. Derek
and Clare are much more measured) go crazy when I'm here! I don't
think I've ever seen children react to me like it. I mean they do
eventually calm down but there's a good 10-15 minute period of
jumping, climbing and pulling.

Yesterday they were full of nice compliments for me which I have
remembered for you.

1. Have you had a shower today?
No. No I haven't. Well spotted.

2. You've been in your jammies forever.
Ah girls I have so much to teach you.

And my personal favourite.

3. Are you wearing a bra?
Really, you're four years old. No flies on you is there?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails