Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Mr. Moo

I was saddened to learn of your disappointment in me for not giving you a full and proper retelling of my summer adventures sooner. I will try to do better for you (and indeed my other handful of readers as I'm sure you are not alone in your frustration). You have mentioned to me how much you enjoy hearing my tales of nothingness so I do hope you will understand that it was not my intention to deliberately keep my summer from you, it was just hard for me to get the time to say it. When I did have the time, then it became hard to know what exactly to say about it as it was a trip filled with mixed emotions, happiness at seeing so many familiar faces, but also sadness that so much had changed in the intervening months. But you are right, there should be no excuse for not blogging (goodness know I'm on t'internet often enough). If I were not as polite as I am, I might point out that I have blogged approximately twenty times since your previous post way back on June 18. But like I said, I far too polite to mention it. Instead I shall endeavour to make a better fist of blogging more often and sooner after big events like summer trips.

I hope you, Mrs. Moo, Master Moo and of course Little Moo are all doing well. I hope to see you in the very near future so as to catch up face to face as opposed to waiting for one or other of us to blog,

With kind regards and warm wishes,
Tina the Princess xxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails