Monday, June 28, 2010

Crocs

I really hate them. Like, properly hate them. Of all the fine footwear in the world Crocs are surely the most heinous. The reason are nearly as many and varied as the variety of Crocs themselves. I'll give you just three examples.

1. They are made of plastic. Jelly shoes were made of plastic, need I say more?
2. They come in ridiculous colours. Just to highlight the fact you're wearing them.
3. Most of them make your feet look like actual boats.

Recently though I've noticed an advertising campaign online for them. It's nearly everywhere I turn online.
















Really? 'As good as you look'. And that's supposed to be a positive thing?

There is of course one demographic that can pull them off.












Bless.

Mind you, the boy could probably wear blue swimming pool bags and I'd think they were cute.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails