Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tina Long Legs

I got a birthday present in the post today - a lovely book of skiing photos and memories from Megann. It's a really great present and one that I'll enjoy looking at again and again.

It ended with a really great montage page of us on various different slopes and Megann wrote:

No matter of we are breezing down greens or struggling down blacks, repeating favourite runs or getting lost on a new side of the mountain, skiing in five layers or getting a tan on the slopes, we never want this run to be our final run or this year to be our last!

I couldn't have said it any better.

Anyway, aside from that there was one picture which made me look twice.

Me in downtown Denver our first year there. (I'm leaning on the cowboy's saddle.)

Why'd it make me look twice? Well, it made me realise that I do have quite long legs. I know, I'm 5'10 (ish). I don't know how I didn't realise before.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails