Saturday, January 14, 2017

Artist's impression

I'm planning on writing again tomorrow but tonight my parents were round and in telling them about my week I opened my photos and remembered this one for earlier this week when I was teaching my GCSE class.

We started a new topic, the Troubles. They had a handout (that I made) that should be on my memory stick but in the moment I couldn't find it. So I recreated the photo of Terence O'Neill on their handout with stunning accuracy, I think you'll agree.





You may think I have just drawn a stereotypical smiley face man, adding the essential elements of tie, desk and hands. But that fails to appreciate my art.

The empty desks represents Catholic representatives at this time. The fat, chubby hands show the power that O'Neill had at his disposal, while the tie shows that he is ready for action. The smile shows...yeah alright I drew a stereotypical smiley face man. Sush you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails