Monday, April 02, 2007

Guilty of neglect

Yes, yes I am. But I’m sure none of you are that bothered by it.

I just had the shower that I have been looking forward to since 9.30 this morning. Today I was kind of in charge of different seminars and workshops. I say in charge, but I really mean the only one doing anything. There’s supposed to be a committee but they were strangely absent from this little day, so I was the proverbial blue arsed fly. I ran up and down the school getting things for the speakers, making sure classes were where they were supposed to be, getting attendance lists, checking on all the different venues, and getting in evaluation forms. Not great in 100% humidity and 30 degree heat. All that and then I had to cover a class for a teacher who was off! But it all went as well as it could have really which is good because I have to go through the same thing next week.

Right now I am watching Take That in Taipei singing ‘Back for Good’. I bet they thought lightning would never strike the same place twice. (Oh key change, I love that bit.) In other music news I am up to song number 1510 in the Big Listen (REM – ‘What’s the Frequency Kenneth?’) and I am stuck between wanting to update myPod and get some songs that I really like right now and carrying on, but I’m still not even half way and I’ve being doing it for three weeks. But then again, I am stubborn so I might just hang tight. Maybe myPod will freeze and the decision will be out of my hands?

Right, not much else for you really. But still to come St. Patrick’s Day Ball and the past weekend. Maybe tomorrow, although not likely based on recent form.

Have a nice Monday.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh it's 'Never Forget' now. All my favourites!

'everybody sing their song'

Ruth said...

'and we've come so far... and we've reached so high...'

ah 2 things i love - take that and tina!!

i miss your blogs :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails