Monday, April 09, 2007

O2 just don't have the same quality offers!

I just got this email from my mobile company out here. I promise you this is not made up.


Subject: Exclusively for Hub Club Members!

Win a pair of tickets to catch Olivia Newton-John 'Live' in Singapore!


Stand to win an opportunity of a lifetime to catch Olivia Newton-John 'Live' in Singapore. Gracing the charts for more than 4 decades, with 'Grease' as one of the most successful soundtracks of all times, Olivia Newton-John will finally give a long-awaited, one night only command performance on Friday, 27 April 2007, 8pm at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Exclusively for Hub Club members! As our privileged customer, you could be one of the lucky 30 Hub Club members to catch Olivia Newton-John 'Live' in Singapore. Simply answer a question correctly and you could win a pair of tickets worth $336 to Olivia Newton John - Body, Heart and Spirit Tour concert. So hurry, submit your entry now!

Eh, I'm good thanks.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Now don't lie Tina, I know you would love to go!

Tina said...

Truth be told, I have an Olivia Newton John CD!

But that was a present given to me by Kari because I bought he a tragic John Travolta CD.

'Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong, West Virginia...'

Related Posts with Thumbnails