Thursday, October 04, 2007

Doubley smug

I felt very satifisied tonight. Not only did I finish setting all my exams today (deadline tomorrow), I went to the gym (first time since April).

What else is new?

My form class officially hate me for making them do something serious in their assembly devotion next week. I can take it though. It's a three line whip, only kidney operations are excusable. Let's see how many dare incur the wrath of Miss B. by not showing up!

The results of the clumsiest person in the world came in and I won!
-Today I walked into a doorframe. This is a fairly common occurance actually.
-Yesterday I walked into a desk in my room. Actually come to mention it, this is fairly common occurance too judging by the bruises on my thighs.
-On Saturday, I turned on the oven and put some tortillas in, burning my hand on the way.
-On Sunday, I lifted half the nail off my second toe moving a chair. Thankfully it's still attached.
-All this is in addition to the finger I nearly sliced off the morning of the cruise whilst cutting a bagel.

But I think what really clinched it for me was this. On Monday, I somehow, and please don't ask me how, managed to stand on my own toe while sitting down. It was perhaps more painful than all the others put together. So painful in fact that I wanted to swear but couldn't even speak.

Actually I should make that tripley smug because I didn't fall off the tread mill tonight. Given the current form it was a distinct possibility.

6 comments:

Kaz said...

I have fallen off the tredmill before, thankfully it wasn't one in a gym..still the friction burns hurt like hell!

Kari said...

Such a good blog - just a wee chat about general nothingness. I like it! K xo

Ruth said...

but trooper that you, are the severed finger didn't stop you from making pancakes a few days later!!!

star!

Tina said...

I know Ruth! I am a brave little soldier!

Karen, where was the treadmill if it wasn't in the gym? I'm intrgued!

Glad you like my nothingness life Kari! Ha ha!

Kaz said...

Tredmill was in the garage, went back to the shop shortly after that incident!

Tina said...

Karen!! You make me laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails