Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stop 1: Hong Kong

If you've ever been to Asia, you've got to admit it, they know how to do airports in this part of the world. Atlanta and Heathrow should take note. Free wireless is the way forward.

Anyway I spent the weekend in Hong Kong. I think their tagline should be 'Like Singapore, but different.'



Although skylines don't compare. Mind you, despite all this, Singapore is still more densely populated. So yo!

Yesterday we went to Macau which used to be a Portuguese colony so it was all European looking.

See.

<>
I know my eyes are nearly closed but I put this one on here just to show that I did in fact have a tan. Just so as when you see me after I have wintered in America you'll not comment on how white I am.

Every night they do this sound and light show. This video doesn't really do it justice, because it was amazing! I smiled the whole way through it. Actually I had one of those moments where I just couldn't believe where I was and what I was doing.


Anyway, I think it's about time I made my way to the gate. Missing a plane would put a right dampner on stop 2, Melbourne.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It all looks amazing, loving your updates and photos! Glad your having a fab time. Although that show isn't a patch on songs of the sea lol

Tina said...

Ha ha! Songs of the Sea! Ha ha ha! Oh the comedy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails