Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stress

After the emotion of last week, it is now time to get down to the hard work of leaving. Today I cleared my classroom. I find it consistently amazing how much stuff one person can accumulate. This fact will be drawn out to me again and again over the next few days I think.

I actually have so much stuff to do I don't know where to start. Let's review, shall we? ('It's too late for 'shall we''.)

1. I have left my job.
2. I am moving house.
3. I am going on a trip.


All three of those are bad enough, but let's add in these facts:

a. I have no future job.
b. I am moving across continents.
c. My trip lasts nearly three months, around the world
in all weathers.



Any one part of 1-3 are enough to give anyone a nervous breakdown, but simultaneously and adding a-c and...well you can imagine.

I will be cutting my internet soon so this may be the last you hear from me for a while, which is a shame as I've done some pretty cool things recently. Gutted I'm sure.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

no tina you can leave us!!!!

don't do it!!!

look at it this way...
1. you're free as a bird
2. you're free as a bird
3. you're free as a bird

and
a. you're going on an AMAZING trip
b. you're going on an AMAZING trip
c. you're going on an AMAZING trip

MinisterMoo said...

And we'll be with you in spirit, if not in wifi :)

Have a brilliant trip, you deserve it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails