Friday, August 01, 2008

This is worthy of a separate blog

I'm going to be an (actual) aunt!!!!! At the end of January! Cool Aunt Tina is so on the way! (I plan a programme of indoctrination so that the child actually calls me that. No, seriously.)

Although I think I have a lot to learn. I was round with friends the other day and was asked to make the formula. Who knew you don't put ordinary tap water in?! Yeah, ok the rest of the world, just not me. Still as long as I'm supervised until they are, oh say 12, I'd say we should be ok.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh exciting!! Congratulations to David and Karen. You will have to start practicing all the things you get to teach your niece or nephew..being an Auntie is a tough job but you'll fit the bill nicely!
K xo

Tina said...

Thanks! We're all very excited!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails