Monday, January 05, 2009

Comedy hats

Last month I ordered some hats for my classes to use when explaining things like Alliances and what not. But when they came I knew I had to try them on first of all!


Rarr! This is one of my favourites! Not sure Norman soldiers had glasses though.

This is the German hat, and what pose do Germans do? That's right, they ponder!

Bonjour!

I'm a knight!!

The Royal wave.

Ok, this one's use is a bit more difficult to shoe horn in as I don't think Mexico is on any syllabus this side of the Atlantic. But I just thought it was fun!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's classes on the Feudal System! I may be the only one though.

1 comment:

Brian Fisher said...

OK so this is perhaps a tenuous link, but I can see a way to use the Mexican hat in your Feudal System lesson... is the top of the hat not triangular looking? Does it not have clearly marked out bands? You can see where I am going with this can't you.

I'm willing to bet that the teacher-readers of this blog will understand my suggestion, while the non-teacher-readers will think I've lost the plot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails