Saturday, January 03, 2009

Review

Saturday 3rd January 2009. The past two weeks did go pretty fast. I took a little blogging holiday over the festive season! It wasn't planned, I thought of blogging and even took photos for you but never made it. I was sick for a while and so lost energy. Good Christmas though, quiet. Well whose isn't? 

Last night I was catching up on blogs and this questionnaire changed my mind on doing a review of 208 so here we go.

1) What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
-went to Colorado
-completed 360 degrees round the world
-went to Wimbledon

2) Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I don't really make them. If you don't make them, then you can't be annoyed you didn't keep them.

3) Did anyone close to you give birth?
Heidi!

4) Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.

5) What countries did you visit?
Well I was in America when it started and then I came home to NI. I also went to Ireland and England.

6) What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A job.

7) What date(s) from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 2nd - my return home
July 22nd - my birthday
November 4th - new President

8) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Oh I don't know. What did I achieve?!

9) Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. Just the average colds and sore throats.

10) What was the best thing you bought?
Nike + maybe, so cool! Oh no, my new computer. V. cool.

11) Whose behaviour merited celebration?
That sounds like I should write something profound, but I don't know.

12) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Shannon Matthew's mother.

13) Where did most of your money go?
Stuff. Where does anyone's money go?

14) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
-Being an auntie.
-Jose and Lindy getting engagaed.

15) What song will always remind you of 2008?
-Fascination by Alphabeat
-Violet Hill by Coldplay
-Everything by Lifehouse
-The Stand by Ben Cantelon
-From the Inside Out from Hillsong

16) Compared to this time last year, are you:
Wiser? Yes.
Healthier? About the same, I did have a fitness peak in the middle of the year.
Richer? Yes. But not travelling the world helped with that.

17) What do you wish you’d done more of?
Emm...travelling. Always.

18) What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting time.

19) How did you spend Christmas?
At home with the parents.

20) Did you fall in love in 2008?
Nope.

21) What was your favorite blog post that you wrote?
Not that many really. Maybe this one, or this one, or this one.

22) What were your favorite TV programmes?
Grey's Anatomy, Strictly Come Dancing. Ashamed to say Gossip Girl too. Oh and The Daily Show! Love Sky+.

23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate? No...maybe like less.

24) What was the best book you read?
I can't think of one book I even read.

25) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Elliot Minor.

26) What did you want and get?
More time with my family.

27) What did you want and not get?
A job.

28) What was your favorite film of this year?
Oh flip. I can't hardly remember. Maybe 27 Dresses. Oh I liked Leatherheads, although I did fall asleep the first time. Sex and the City was better than I expected.

29) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 28 and was in London Baby.

30) Which celebrity/public figure do you like the most?
I like John Stewart from The Daily Show a lot. I think he's very funny and very smart.

31) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
KTW. That's Keep Tina Warm.

32) What kept you sane?
My family probably. And Megann.

33) Who did you miss?
Megann. And lots of people in Singapore surprisingly.

34) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Try not to fall down the stairs.

35) What did you gain in 2008?
A lot of things, none of which I can think of right now.

36) What did you lose in 2008?
My Brazil team keyring. Sniff.

37) Who was the best new person you met?
Best new person? Maybe Kristi or Luis.

38) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Big wheels keep on turning.

38 questions is an odd amount isn't it. Not sure it was entirely worth it but hey ho. 2008 was alright, not my most favourite year really. So here's to 2009...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails