Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sky Mall Christmas special

You really have been very patient, I have been hideously late with my root through Sky Mall but, finally, here it is. But as we're nearly in the season I thought it would be nice to make this one a Christmas themed one. Oh yes, Sky Mall class is for every occassion!

Outdoor decorations
Now, I know you are thinking about how to go that extra mile with your Christmas decorations. Sure there's a tree inside, cards up, perhaps even a banner or some streamers. But how do you make it seem like Christmas from the outside in? Let Sky Mall help!

Oh look! What's says Christmas more than a little deer family?! You're right, probably reindeer or something. But deers, deers are good too. Look, they've got 'Mother', 'Baby', and oh...can't help feeling a little bit sorry for the one named 'Medium' though.

Sky Mall laughs in the face of 'Santa Stop Here' signs. A 14 foot inflatable Santa train is what you need.

So often Christians feel that Christmas has been high-jacked by all the Santas and snowmen and the real reason has been forgotten. I think you'll agree that this glowing manger and little baby Jesus for your front garden will put a stop to that. Form an orderly queue now.

That's right, the candy cane archway is listed under improvements. What a winter wonderland!

But everyone on my street has inflatable snowmen, moving Santas and little baby Jesuses Sky Mall. How do I make my house different? Ah ha, light projection reindeer! Golly, thanks Sky Mall!

Hard to buy for people (aka awkward buggers)
Sky Mall really is the best place to start for those difficult people in your life that don't need anything/aren't interested in anything/have no clue what they'd like. Let your fingers flick to find the perfect present!

Cooking hot dogs can be so troublesome don't you think?! Not with this pop up hot dog toaster!

Come on! Who doesn't want to make their bed that bit more comfortable?!


This one is labelled carefully for the wine enthusiast. I can't think of a wine enthusiast I know that wouldn't like these reindeer stoppers! Thank goodness they're back.

Know an entertainer?! Say hello to the instant doorway puppet theater! Endless hours of fun to be had with this!

Outdoorsy sportsfan to buy for? Look at these cute Forest Faces! That's right, they're the latest craze in outdoor decor, and can't you just see the appeal? And did you spot the pun...'who are the trees rooting for'! See what they did there? Rooting, tree roots. Ho ho! Bonus points to you Sky Mall!

Has a coffee table ever been so...kitsch?

Excuse me Sky Mall. Did you not say Forest Faces were the latest craze in outdoor decor? I think you have done a disservice to our meerkat friends here. And just think of them beside the lions, or the sumo wrestler, the yeti...


Who doesn't want to fall asleep under the some sort of dodgy picture of themselves/their children. That's the way I want my memories perserved!

But yet again Sky Mall, yet again...
You've managed to prove that you're not all tat and crap! You do sell something slightly worthwhile and something that I actually kind of want! A heavy duty Christmas paper storage bag. And I see it's for all my wrapping needs, what with space for bows and everything! Sure beats that old Yellow Pack Tin Foil cardboard box we stole from Stewarts circa 1990 that we used for (I wish I was joking) ten years.

42 days and counting...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails