Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometimes my life is too rock and roll

Tonight I:
-made my parents dinner. I am so the best daughter ever. Too bad it was a typical dinner they'd make for themselves anyway. We'll save the dinner party fare for sometime later. Like maybe when I can cook.
-went to Starbucks. This was actually as exciting as it got. I got Hot Chocolate and instantly wished I hadn't been so outrageous and got the same old Strawberries and Cream non coffee Frappuccino I always gets.
-went to the supermarket. Got prizes for work my students should do off their own back. Pander? Me? No!
-did the dishes and made lunch for tomorrow. I know, I fed them and they didn't even do the dishes. The cheek. It has taken me too long to realise that making your lunch the night before is the secret to an extra 10 minutes in bed.
-Watched a History video on Hitler coming to power and made a video worksheet.

Told you, rock and roll me.

2 comments:

Brian Fisher said...

Doesn't making your lunch the night before keep you out of bed for 10 minutes at night? You are robbing Peter to pay Paul there I think. I buy lunch from the canteen. Sweet dreams me.

Tina said...

Well you would think! But it turns out, all it does is take 10 minutes out of evening dossing time. And if you make it at the same time as your dinner you can multi-task and make it with dinner!!

Thus, 10 minutes extra to bed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails