Monday, August 23, 2010

I can think of no finer tribute

It always makes me laugh when I see 'Happy Birthday' signs along the road. They always look so rubbish. You rarely see a good one. And they always get left up too long and are getting all dirty and gross. Take a look at these fine examples.
















Points for ICT skills, but you failed in the glueing. And I'm sorry but if you can't outshine a sign for allotments then clearly this birthday means nothing to you.

Happy what now? Lurch? Happy Lurch? That's the message you wanted your loved one to see? Oh no wait, you just didn't think through the sticking of your sign. Well don't they just feel special with your half hearted attempt?! And what, pray tell, makes you think you can cover important road signage for the rest of the driving world? Huh. 

But this one, this one took the biscuit.
















I don't know what you did, but I really don't think an apology painted so pathetically on a big white sheet is going to get anyone's forgiveness. Plus everyone knows you need some sort of name or coded message. This could be to anyone.

I know, you best get back to the drawing board for my 31st birthday celebrations eh?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails