Friday, May 20, 2011

Face recognition

You know the way it is, you have a million important things to do, but instead of doing any of them you waste time on something that doesn't really need done right this instant and has probably been waiting to be done for ages.

That's exactly what happened me this afternoon. Instead of doing background reading for next week I decided this was the time that iPhoto could no longer wait with unknown faces. Goodness knows, they've been waiting there since the beginning of last year, it was crucial that I do them today!

Of course I got a laugh though and thought I'd show you why.



Huh. I tried not to get insulted. People say we're alike.


Maybe I should name them just for the craic. 'Bob, Sheila, Peter on Security', that kind of thing. Good job picking out Ruth though.


I'm sure Ruth has never been so insulted. And poor Jimmy Saville. iPhoto doesn't even recognise you have a face. Must be those glasses.
You've never met my brother, have you iPhoto? This is Mellissa.

Nope, that's not Mellissa, that's just some kid that got in the back of our c.1987 'family eating lunch in Paris' shot. Nice tan by the way David.

Now here's an oldie. You were close with my brother iPhoto. I mean he's sitting right beside Granny, the one you think is  actually David. Meanwhile, Ruth? No. (But look how adorable I am on the other end!)


No. But we think they do look alike.


Right seriously. A girl could really get a complex here.

Oh for goodness sake! I'm wearing a skirt!

So Jose is David, and Lindy is Karen...

And Lindy is David? Wait. What?

So Lindy is the prettiest, blondest girl with the nicest all-American smile you could imagine. I don't see the similarity with my dad.


Really? You think I actually know the names of the band on our cruise four years ago!


That's pretty impressive you picked the face out of Bayon Temple at Angkor, iPhoto. But you don't have the smarts to see its made of stone!


Surely everyone knows her name? 


It is me iPhoto! And again impressive you picked out the face in the giant gold statue.

Oh dude! That's not a face, that's not a face!

1 comment:

21Ruthy said...

ha ha you gotta love iphoto! this made me laugh out loud, twice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails