Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome home (again)

Happy 1st Birthday Little Kiera! It's easy to see how you make me doubley cool just because I am your aunt!

Second children always want to check parity of esteem between them and their older sibling. I'm no psychologist (heck, I have problems even spelling the word) but I think it's a way of trying to make yourself feel better for getting his bike and stuff second hand rather than getting your own new.

So just like I wrote Kiera's brother a blog the day I met him for the first time, I wrote Kiera one too (well, in two parts). And just like I made that into a movie for his 1st birthday, I made hers into a video too.

See, equal love.



I can tell by your big smiles I see when I come to visit you like your home! I knew you would.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails