Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Compliments

It's been a few weeks since I blogged. No major surprise about that, but it is disappointing as I was doing so well there for a few weeks. I still need to finish off writing about things I found in the roofspace, but for today I thought I'd write about some of the compliments I've received the past week or so.

It started on Saturday. Some Soul Mates people did a worship night Soul Mates style in Ballinamallard. Over the course of the day I got told (from a combination of lovely Soul Mates people):
I'm easy to talk to on the phone (practice makes perfect).
I have nice lips (emm...ok, thanks. I like them, even if they are chaptastic).
I'm funny (surprisingly this did not come after I told the Dappy's favourite bread joke...na na naan).
I'm smart (two minutes after this I was asked what a neutrino was - I didn't know but thankfully that isn't all that's on the smartness test).
I remember stuff (I do, it's true).

Then it carried on into Sunday. Leading a group in YF I was complimented on my small group leading abilities. This came from someone who's just started a year-out so must have been looking out for the things they got taught. Good to know I do the things I'm supposed to in leading a small group!

Then last night I got told I was good at directions and map reading.

Aww shucks, you guys!

Go on, compliment someone and make them feel all lovely, super and proud of their phone talking abilities*!



*Compliments may vary.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails