Thursday, July 20, 2006

7.5 on the richter scale

So full of stories from today, I think I'll have a book series instead.

Suffice to say that on a scale of one to ten (mildly stressed to so stressed I can't even work and have to be sent home to lie in a darkened room until further notice) I reached 7.5. The closest I came to meltdown was when the same Korean volunteer interupted me with whoever I was helping to ask me the same question again and again and again. Not just away and back instantly, like 5 minutes apart. Same answer each time, same issue for about 45 minutes. No kidding, it was 8-10 times at least. The church was full this morning, so there were aroundabout 10,000 there. Packed.

Having a great time with Team Ireland (GK, DA and JS all legends by the way!!) Jud, Dee and I have put the whole world church to rights tonight and while we were at it we did the Ireland too. Great night and laughed until I nearly passed out at Jud's impression of her mum's stare at Owen and her when they were kids and fighting in church. I could just see you do it Helen! Brilliant!

Anyway from the tone of this you will know I'm fine and pleased with how it's going.

Tomorrow is another day though!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails