Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Quoting Scott Mills

'Tired and emotional.'

Tuesday (Council day 1) worked 20 hours, slept 3 hours.

Wednesday (Council day 2, Conference minus 24 hours) worked 18 hours, will sleep for 4.

Like most girls when I'm tired I cry (two and counting). After each problem was dealt with I managed to walk away without being incredibily rude in return (I know I represent, and am employed by, an organisation more than myself otherwise I would have given them a bollocking* back again) before disolving into tears.

* I swear more too.

It's looking good for tomorrow then.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

hey chick,
soundin' a bit stressed, can auntie kaz help at all?

MinisterMoo said...

Hope you slept well. Keep praying for grace, and make sure you get a hug from Heather Morris, Virginia (I'm guessing she's there) or some other kindly soul!!

Tina said...

Aw shucks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails