Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back to it

I’m back in my apartment in Singapore. I can’t believe that two weeks went so fast at home, yet out here they can go so slowly. Tomorrow I’m back in school for another term. The work I brought home to do still remains undone so I will be playing catch up for the first week or so. Ah well at least I had a good four weeks off.

I didn’t take many photos while I was at home, but here are a few I did.


Having lunch on the way down to Cork. Nicky promised us a lovely park to stop at. Little did we know he meant a business park.


I had a lot of meals out, more out than in. This was hot chocolate with Pam. She insisted my area was picture and blog worthy. I don't see the problem myself.

I finally mastered (again) parallel parking. This was definitely worth taking a photo of.

Oh one more thing, my wireless now seems to work. I have no clue what is going on with it. It must somehow be configured to only work here. But how do I change that? It’s not like it was just me looking at it, I some of the finest computer minds on this and nada!

Right, work to be done. Last minute Tina strikes again!

2 comments:

Brian Fisher said...

Why is the number plate rubbed out? Is it really your car??

Tina said...

Oh the cheek! Of course it is my car, and I parked it.

To be honest, I couldn't believe it myself, hence the photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails