Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Quick turnaround

I'm back, although only for a short while as I leave for NI tomorrow and once again I will be denting the earth with my (no doubt) huge carbon footprint.

After getting back into my apartment, it took me approximately:
-2 seconds to turn on the air con
-5 seconds to turn on the TV
-10 seconds to turn on my computer
-10 minutes to start the washing machine
Can't help but think these things will do nothing to help my footprint.

So while I was away Paris has gone to jail, Bebo has changed to Trebuchet and Oprah has moved to primetime on the Hallmark Channel. Plusses all round I think.

Anyway I had a great time, full report, photos etc will be forthcoming.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Hey chick drop me a txt when you're free, we will have to do luch ;-)

Kaz said...

lunch even

Tina said...

Yeah I'd prefer lunch too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails