Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How could I forget this?!

I know! Another post! Craz-i-ness!

Much like Nicky completely forgot to invite me to a meeting, (apparently he didn't think it odd that I hadn't replied to the email he turned out not to include me on, or that I hadn't mentioned it, or that I didn't actually show at it! Bitter? Me? No, no. I'm just gutted at missing out on the Bishops dinner.) I forgot to mention the most exciting news of the past two weeks. I'm going to be an auntie*! That's right, Cool Aunt Tina! 


This picture makes me laugh so much. It's like he's a proud seven year old, holding up his artwork in a 'look what I've done' kind of way.

Apparently Nicky and Heidi were surprised that I hadn't worked it out. But in my defense I am not some sort of Monk detective able to put all the tiny pieces together and complete the 5000 piece puzzle. These were the clues that I apparently missed:
-Heidi had a turnaround on CHW. But we had talked before about how she didn't think she was going to go so I didn't give it much thought (except obvious sadness that she wouldn't be there!)
-She went to bed early one night I was over. Fair enough I thought, so do I sometimes (save your comments, no I'm not).

Anyway congratulations Mr. and Mrs. B! I'm already thinking of presents and fun day trips I can take little Horatio/Gretchen on!

*I should point out I am not actually related to the happy parents to be, the title is honorary. I think it comes as a reward for the good work I have done with my other 'niece' Lucy. Well, every dog needs Doggles!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Congrats to Nicky and Heidi!!!
K xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails