Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bad day sandwich

My day started with a mosquito bite at the bus stop. I should have realised then it wasn't going to be pretty.

It ended with me missing my nice bus home. Yet, this was no surprise.

Yup, the day in between ssssssssuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd.



Except for the announcement that I have my first namesake! Welcome Lucy Wogan Aldersgate Blair. Yeah, not Tina, Aldersgate is my bit. Because I am the biggest stinking Methodist around!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I am assuming the lovely dog is not you's?! I don't think you need be offended that the dog isn't called Tina...my AUNT named her dog Carrie and didn't consider that it was the same name as her niece! Not amused!

Kari said...

ha ha - not your's!! It would seem that I can offend my trying to tell you to not be offended. Oh dear....

Kaz said...

aww wee cutie dog..hey chick check out my blog to see me wearing my new hoodie..hehe

Tina said...

Isn't she cute?! No, not mine, Blair is the family name!

Will check out the hoodie Karen! I hope you went for different!

Tina said...

Meant to also add that I am indeed honoured to have a namesake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails