Friday, August 03, 2007

Here you go David

I got birthday mail this week. We're not dwelling on the fact that it's slightly late. Well 80% of them were. Plus it's more than I sent him (a stamp (used) and a card). And poor Karen just got kind thoughts. I would say that my birthday is more special than theirs, but it doesn't sound very gratious in light of their generousity so I shan't.


He's bigger than me. And I can't threaten my big brother on him.


Chocolate, kids' sweets, glow in the dark stars, and even pawty wings*! They know me so well! I don't think you'd even realise that the Sherbert Dip is empty. It didn't last 3 minutes after opening the shoe box of fun.

(*which reminds me, did you hear Scott Mills and the phone a book shop game? I thought I was going to fall off my chair at 'Downpour!' by Wayne Dwops)

But if a blog is all that is required for all this tastiness then I'll crack on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails