Saturday, August 11, 2007

I should be a fruitarian

You might have already seen this but my mum just sent me it.

I watched it very timidly, with my mouse over the other tab so I could switch at the first sight of anything unpleasant. Yes, I know it's the way it works, the circle of life, the law of nature and other clichés.




It did remind me of that line from 'Notting Hill' though:

'We believe that fruits and vegetables have feeling so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have actually fallen off a tree or bush - that are, in fact, dead already.'

Thankfully the ickle buffalo got away (and I like to believe that the other buffalo nursed him back to full health, put ointment on his injuries and he's grown to a ripe old age) so now I can eat meat again. Not that I ever stopped actually.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails