Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seven for seven

I have nothing to say but I wanted to blog because then I will have blogged every day for the last seven days and I don't think that has ever happened, not in Singapore anyway.

But I'll try to scape together some news for you anyway:
- I'm getting monster sore heads at the minute. Not sure why but I ran out of Ibuprofen so had an emergency run to the petrol station to get Panadol. Feel better now, thanks for asking.
- This could also be because of the Slurpee I got there (think there will be more trips there now that I know my garage has Slurpees. What joy!)
- I had Mexican for lunch. Not a whole one as the old joke goes, just some Tacos.
- School tomorrow, not looking forward to a full five days. Especially when I have zero classes prepared.
- I do feel a small triumph as these last few days I completed my coursework accreditation which has been hanging over my head since May. Put things off?! Me?! Stop with your crazy talk!
- I joined Facebook. Now I can talk to the same people that I talk to on Bebo and add in the Americans and Singaporeans too. And to think this time I year ago I wasn't using any social network sites. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Night night

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails