Thursday, August 30, 2007

Top ten reasons why Ruth and Mark are so great

10. They brought me Cheese Balls.
9. They brought me Mini Rolls.
8. They brought me proper Cadbury's cholcolate.
7. They brought me Trevor Sorbie Curl Cream needed to create the dishevelled look to my hair. (No, honestly it actually requires hair products to make my hair look like this.)
6. They have not eaten 8, 9, or 10 themselves. I realise this is particularly hard for Mark.
5. My house has been tidy all week because I have guests. Although they might not appreciate it is, I do.
4. I can warrant eating out all week because they're on holiday.
3. I see Singapore through tourist eyes.
2. They were interested enough to come see my Singapore world and come to school.
1. Good old NI banter. There's nothing like it,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails