Saturday, September 01, 2007

All aboard?

One week into the visit and the Singapore part is just about over. Tomorrow we board a cruise liner for a trip to Thailand and Malaysia. Bring. It. On.

Highlights of the week so far have been:
1. All the eating out. I don't think I have had a meal in since Ruth and Mark arrived. We just got back from a tasty Italian meal by the River.
2. The Songs of the Sea extravaganza. It's a show on Sentosa (that's pronounced Sen-toe-sa, not Sen-toss-a as someobody in school did this week.) which evidently pulls in the crowds, although goodness knows why. I took a short video of it but I don't think it truly does the pure comedy (for all the wrong reasons) justice. The effects are good though. The lazers are all being projected onto a spray of water which is cool, it's the story that sucks.
3. The zoo. We went today and it was hot! But good! Although there were more strollers than animals. I wouldn't mind, I'm all for kids in strollers but not when over-zealous parents push them into my heels.

Anyway enjoy the Songs of the Sea. I'm sure you'll all be wanting to book your tickets to Singapore to see this!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails