Monday, September 17, 2007

I feel old

Today I talked about how when I was at school we only had one computer in the library with the internet and how you had to book in it advance.

Then when I told them this was only during my last two years at school, I don't know who was more shocked. Them because I lived through pre-internet days. Or me because they couldn't imagine a world without it.

[I still owe you Ruth and Mark visit photos. I'll get right on it. Although not tomorrow because I'm out. But soon.

And one last 'this time last year'; this time last year I missed my flight home to the motherland and spent the night in New York City.]

1 comment:

Ruth said...

pah to that (btw despite going to the same high school I don't actually remember that!!!)

i remember in primary school having ONE bbc computer used for word processing that could only be used by the classes on the ground floor because it was so ginormous that it had to be wheeled between rooms and couldn't possibly have been carried up the stairs!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails