Thursday, July 10, 2008

Easily distracted? Moi!

Things I've done this past week instead of mark:

-spin on my chair
-pluck my eyebrows
-pick spots
-check my email (at least every other question.)
-visit Facebook (I even try using this as a goal, 'mark 10 essays and then you can sign in'. Yeah, doesn't work.)
-cut my toenails
-brush my hair
-put my hair up
-take my hair down
-measure the length of my hair (just over 30cm.)
-switch on the TV (Wimbledon cost me a lot of time)
-read about tennis players on Wikipedia (name them, I'll have looked them up.)
-check things that people have written in their answers (this usually ends up with me on Wikipedia. Again.)
-read all of Rafa Nadal's blog on TimesOnline (watching him win on Sunday was definitely not time wasted.)
-go to the BBC News website
-go to the BBC Sport website
-read backdated stories on BBC Magazine
-nap
-contemplate writing a blog (you'll notice this rarely came to pass.)
-work out, again, how many essays I should mark a day
-go downstairs for a drink/something to eat/use the bathroom/ask the parents something...anything
-chew gum (I am the marking equivalent of Alex Ferguson, except with less trophies.)

Right better get back to it. It's been at least 10 minutes since I signed in to Facebook.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails