Tuesday, June 30, 2009

500 not out

We made it. 500 posts today! I think that gets me the steak knives now.

Actually there appears to be some dispute within Blogger but even the most conservative number says that this is my 500th post.

-In my dashboard (bloggers will know) it says I had 501 going into this one, so this'll make it 502.
-In my manage posts list, it says I have 500, so this will make it 501 (I know you can add, I'm just saying it's not including this one).
-But down the right side of the blog itself, if you add up the numbers for each year you'll see that this post makes it 500. (41+76+131+182+69=499).

Sure I've had a few lean months of late, but I'm still trucking. Albeit on a slightly smaller truck, maybe a small lorry, or a van. Yes, a van.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what the present for a 500th blog post but I shall accept your hearty congratulations!

1 comment:

MinisterMoo said...

HARTEy congratulations!

Honestly, it's been fun and indeed meaningful to follow your journey in the past four years. Well done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails