Sunday, June 07, 2009

Lookalikies

It's been troubling me since the election posters went up a while ago but I finally worked out who it is I think looks like Bairbre de Brun...Eamon de Valera.


That pink jacket is fooling no one Eamon.


Tell us how you're going to fight for our fishermen Bairbre.

In other lookalikey news, I was disappointed to hear that Margaret is leaving the Apprentice. I'm new to the show, well the British one, and I feel our time together has been all too short. She's brilliant! But I have the perfect replacement in mind...Mary Peters. She's even from NI too!

Reports indicate Margaret is off to do her PhD. That may wipe the smile off her face.


At a recent awards ceremony Mary and Nick gone on famously. I think that bodes well.

Sadly the final is tonight and while that means there's no more sleeps to wait for it, I shall be doing my level best not to find out who won from anyone at YF tonight. But if it's anything like the Ireland V. England rugby match, not finding out will be easier said than done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails