Friday, April 29, 2011

Carlsberg don't do royal weddings

Wow.

That was, possibly, my favourite part of the whole day, when the Duchess (or Kate to you and me) walked out to the balcony and saw the crowds gathered below.

My other favourite part of the day was Twitter. There were some hilarious observations all day long and, sitting in my living room, made me feel like a was a part of something big.

Speaking of Twitter, two things I should have tweeted about last week when I was in London but didn't (I was still abstaining from Twitter) were these two products. I bought one and laughed at the other.

Royal Wedding Top Trumps? I did not buy this. But kind of wish I at least knew how it worked. My best guess is you get different family members (Royal and Middleton) and are awarded points on: line of succession, style and image, scandals, education and titles. Probably not though, Camilla might end up lower than would be acceptable.

Yes, we bought (as a gift for my mum!) a Royal Wedding tea towel. Unlike Top Trumps, it's a gift with class and elegance written all over it. I mean just look at that font, style itself. Bit unfortunate the flags make it look like Ginger Spice bikini top though. But something to look back on in years to come with fond memories of today.



So that's that then. The Royal Wedding is all over. And like friends' weddings I feel a bit sad it's all over. That makes me sad in more ways that one, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails