Monday, July 23, 2007

Old man name

I went to see Harry Potter the other night. I'm not that big into it at all but I like to keep up with the kids. For instance, I have never re-read one, and I really don't think I have seen any other film except for the few one, or maybe two.

That said, I really enjoyed the film, although today I was talking about and someone said something about a certain bit in it and I couldn't remember it at all. This concerns me, as I might be turning into Ruth who remembers nothing about anything!

Anyway, if you haven't seen it I won't say anything, except how much knitwear was there in it?! I was expecting to see 'costumes provided by the Edinburgh Woollen Mill' at the end. Oh and how brilliant Imelda Staunton was in it? Super.

Yesterday I got the book and am about to start into it. I had to put up a sign on my door today though saying:

Rule 86*
There shall be no talking about Harry Potter inside my classroom.

*In tribute to Umbridge. Of course it raised questions about what rule number x was. Quick witted as ever I replied with 'there shall be no untucked shirts in my classroom' for I am the Mrs. McNutt of my school!

As I walking out this evening one of my students asked 'how long does rule 86 last for?'
'Til I finish it.'

Good luck everybody.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Pleae tell me you are not the new Mrs McNutt, she had such a problem with me, stupid cow lol

Ruth said...

that is fair comment!

p.s. who are you anyway?

Kaz said...

I am Karen McClintock, used to live next door to Tina.
Did u not like McNutt?

Ruth said...

ha ha ha

i meant fair comment that i forget things and my ps was an attempted joke to tina that i have forgotten who she is. really not as funny when you have to explain it! Tina help me out here please!

ps i liked mandy mcnutt, but then i played hockey

Related Posts with Thumbnails