Thursday, December 11, 2008

New home

I mentioned a while ago that I had moved to the big smoke. Travelling into school was becoming all too much for me. I worked out, not long after I moved, that it would take me four school weeks to travel as far as I was travelling in one day. So a move was definitely in order.

As is now tradition when I live somewhere else I put a few photos up. So here they are:

This is me doing the dishes for real.

But I am fake reading.

As well as fake sleeping.

Definitely a fake visit to the toilet.

I seem to never have seen this scarf before.

2 comments:

Kari said...

LOVING the giraffe! Where's your new abode? Email me your address - Christmas cards are in the works! K xo

Brian Fisher said...

You have a lovely home!

Thanks for faking those poses... I keep a respectable email inbox.

Will you be updating your blog with pictures of Christmas decorations?

Related Posts with Thumbnails