Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Self-timer fun in my new house

Living Room

This is taken from the kitchen. That’s the front door. You walk straight into the living room. You can see the new sofa cover and throws (Walmart), a coffee table and table lamps (Virginia) and TV (Roma). Sofas are SEJ provided. I used the leaves as my inspiration for the décor, choosing autumnal colours for the living room.

Dining Room

My dining room table and 3 (?!) chair set (SEJ provided). The centre piece of my table is a bowl (Art and Betty) of seasonal fruit. You can just see my supersized one-person fridge (SEJ).

Kitchen

Sadly there is no dish washer included in the property, how I wish for the dish fairy!

Bathroom

Unsatisfactorily located beside the kitchen giving only one door between them. Bath mats from Walmart. Bath/shower out of shot.

Laundry Room

Doing my washing, actually I’m fake-doing-my-washing for the purposes of the photo. Can you tell? Washing basket (Roma)

Upstairs bedroom

Bed covers and mirror both Walmart. Chest of drawers and bedside table provided by SEJ. You can just see the other bed on the very right.

Overview - from the front door

To the very left, out of shot, are the stairs to my bedroom. At the back of the shot is the dining room, and to the left, the kitchen. The door on the right just behind the sofa is a cloakroom type affair. The door at the back right is the laundry room. You can just see the door way, at the back left, to the downstairs bedroom and empty room.

1 comment:

judsweeney said...

you really are a loser with no friends! your fotos made me laugh so much my fav is the toilet one

Related Posts with Thumbnails