Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let me introduce my car, _______

The females in my family name their cars. My car at home is called Izzy. My mum’s car is called Brody. Her old car is (present tense, he's not dead) called Yody. I like naming cars. So I need a name for my American car. I’m thinking something along the lines of Chip, Chad or Hank. Something funny and typically American. Any ideas?


I keep forgetting that there’s a little bit more after the back window, but I don’t think I’ll be doing any parallel parks here. Let’s face it, I don’t even do those at home.


From the inside: you’ll notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side, the automatic gear stick and the all-important cup holders. There are only 2, my Yaris has 5. But that’s ok, I’m sure there are some things the Focus does better! You’ll hardly see the air conditioning button, but excitingly, it’s there. I use it all the time. Seriously though, what will I do when summer hits? Also you’ll barely see the CD player. I have yet to find a decent radio station. The car horn does a funny beep thing when I lock it twice (oh they found the Focus also had remote central locking), that saves me worrying about whether I locked the car. But it makes me jump every time. When I unlock it the light comes on which I think is pretty cool, it also comes on when I switch off the engine. I really do think I am easily impressed.

3 comments:

judsweeney said...

i think u should call ur loser car- judith!

Tina said...

You are more than witty sometimes!

Tina said...

That's not American enough! Seriously considering Clint! Makes me laugh everytime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails