Thursday, October 20, 2005

Things I'm glad I bought

1. Walmart throws – cheap yet stylish! There will be room in my suitcase for these when I’m coming home. That’s assuming they don’t go all Primark and disintegrate.
2. Straightners – straight hair makes the world a better place.
3. Martha Stewart Everyday range cushions in cream– and I’m not even a cushion fan but these are great!
4. Benedryl – flipping mosquitoes.
5. Oven gloves – the oven does not come with a burn warning.
6. Chips Ahoy Chocolate and White Fudge Chunk Cookies – mmmmn mmmmn!
7. Collander – is there another way to drain potatoes, rice, pasta and sweetcorn? If there is I don’t know it.
8. Shout stain remover – I spill, a lot!
9. Torch – it may only have cost 84c (with batteries) but it stops me from breaking my neck on the steps up to the house when it’s dark (duh!)
10. Kettle – I don’t even drink tea or coffee and it may have the record for the world’s slowest boil but I use it a surprising amount.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails