Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Home sweet home

I moved yesterday to my ‘apartment’! Yay!


This is it! It’s the portion on the left hand side (from the brown railing). See the carport? My bedroom is above that. There’s also a living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, a second bedroom (with a queensized bed!) and some other room attached to that (its purpose it yet to be determined). I share the building with David, he lives on the right hand side. He works for the SEJ (who run the lake, kind of like the circuit, I think), we share laundry facilities. The house is owned by the SEJ too.


This is the driveway that leads up to the car port, you can just see it. I don’t know if this picture really show the steepness that well, but it is! You can also see the tree (on the left) that Roma sadly reversed into and that is the very reason why I will be parking at the front.

Inside pictures will follow shortly soon when the place is decent enough to show. I will also be running a ‘Write to Tina First Competition’ as soon as I get my mail box sorted. You might want to get pen and paper at the ready so you get a head start!

1 comment:

Tina said...

You're all more than welcome.

Full details of the competition will be in your inboxes soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails