Thursday, October 20, 2005

Things I'm glad I brought

1. Sunglasses – great for walking/attempting to run around the lake.
2. Flip flops – yup still wearing them.
3. My Oakland hoodie – cozy at night.
4. Laptop – great for so many reasons, not least watching West Wing DVDs
5. Memory stick – I can write emails and blogs at night and take them to the office the next day to send/upload.
6. Dictionary & Thesaurus – surprising choice perhaps but I use it a lot!
7. Camera and associated cable – does this really need an explanation?
8. Phone and associated cable – ‘boing boing’, a new appreciation for Nokia and uncover photos!
9. Double sided sticky tape – 101 uses, well actually just one – sticking things!
10. Travel clock – I’m as surprised as my parents will be that it actually wakes me up! Although this morning it went off at 7.15am and I got up at 8.10am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails