Friday, October 07, 2005

My new best friends!

So here it is then. My new car!


It’s the red one! The other choice was the old beside, a Taurus.

I decided it was just too big. David said he was disappointed in me for not choosing the Taurus! But the Focus is just more similar to what I’m used to. I already have my work cut out for me driving on the wrong side!

I bought these hair straigtners the other day. They've got an edge that you can flick your hair out. I have yet to master that art!



Well if you don't say it, someone will sue!

Went out for lunch today yesterday with Maggie. She works in the office building but not for the WMC. She’s young! She worked as an intern for 3 summers at the WMC. She’s from Macedonia originally but has been here for 7 years.


They called this a panini. Clearly a toasted sandwich! Also served with pretzels and fruit salad! Weird!

I rearranged my office yesterday. Well, Roma's husband Wayne did most of the lifting and I directed.





I can now day dream out the window looking at the lake. Except that Maggie told me today that they sometimes drain it in the winter! Boo hiss!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails